Student conduct form for minors 2011
- A minor is defined as any participant of the program. His or her parents and/or guardians take complete responsibility for their children.
- Students will conduct themselves in accordance with the local laws and standards, which includes but is not limited to being respectful of all School staff, personnel, professors, other students, chaperones and host families.
- Tardiness, absences and disrespectful behavior are terms for immediate dismissal from the program.
- Alcohol, tobacco and drug use will not be tolerated. Any student who is found in possession of or under the influence of any alcohol or drugs at any moment will be dismissed from the program. Any student who is found to disregard or disrespect the established rules or laws will be dismissed from the program. He/she will be responsible for extra expenses in changing the plane ticket departure date. No refunds will be given for the part of the program not taken.
- Students must participate in all scheduled activities.
- Costs of any medical, hospital or clinical care are the responsibility of the student. Students should carry pertinent insurance information, as well as have sufficient funds and/or credit card available, in case of an emergency.
- Students must take recommendations given by School staff seriously, as living in a foreign city may be dangerous. Centro Bilingüe is not responsible for any property stolen from a student while in San Miguel. Students must take every precaution necessary to protect themselves as well as their personal belongings during their stay in Mexico.
- Students are not allowed to go out without any parent of the host family or a chaperone.
- Do you grant permission to Centro Bilingüe de San Miguel to use photos for the program promotional purposes of your son or daughter participating in Centro Bilingüe's Summer Camp in San Miguel de Allende?