Program registration for week (starting June 23) closes the previous Friday at 13:30! Registration for the bus services closes the Wednesday prior to your child’s week of camp!
With regard to payment, the Centro Bilingüe de San Miguel Summer programs adhere to the following guidelines:
- Programs must be paid in full by Wednesday prior to the week that your child is registered for.
- Thursday or Friday registrations that are not paid in full at the school cashier immediately.
- In cases of limited spaces, registration that are not paid for by Wednesday may be given to families on a waiting list,
- Refunds require a month to process. So we ask you to please wait until you are absolutely sure about the programs and schedules before marking your payment by the Wednesday proceeding the week of camp.
- Refunds can only be requested at the latest by Tuesday of the week being canceled, after that date there will be NO refunds.
- Summer Program activities are subject to minimum enrollment needs, depending on the program. Should a group size be too small, some activities maybe cancelled or combined with others.
- During the registration process you will be able to print a payment voucher which can be paid in one of four major banks or at the school cashier.
PRICES AND DISCOINTS
- All Summer Program prices are listed in Mexican pesos and include the value added tax (IVA).
- To encourage family participation, we invite you to take advantage of our multi-registration discount plans. By register in the same purchase order for multiple programs or registering multiple family members in one order, we offer discounts off the total price of all selections.
For summer Programs:
* 4 or more sessions receive a discount of 5% on the total bill
* 6 or more sessions receive a discount of 10% on the total bill
- Should you register for additional programs at later date, multiple registration discounts only apply to the new selections.
Safety is our priority at Centro Bilingüe de San Miguel. To ensure a safe campus, we adhere to following polices:
- For their safety, Summer Program participants should remain on campus only during normal Summer hours (9:00 to 14:00). Students who are found in unauthorized areas or are engaged in an activity that is deemed inappropriate for their own educational growth or safety will be asked not to remain on campus. Centro Bilingüe de San Miguel reserves the right to not offer refunds in these cases.
- Only summer Program participants are permitted on campus.
Bus registration is available by week. Registration for each week closes at 12:00 pm on the Wednesday prior to your child’s participation. Due to logistical complications, we cannot offer transportation service for the following week after this time. Please see the bus transportation page for more information about busses.